Sunday, January 22, 2012

   Okay, so I've started on the book. It's still untitled. But, I'm sure that it will come in time. I'll give you a little insight. Amelia Cooper has been through a great deal in her life. She meets Andrew Novak, and instantly she knows that this is the man for her. Little does she know that he brings with him the biggest secret that she has had to carry within her for the last 15 years...
   That's all you get for now. I'm learning as I go with the help of my sis, Ang. BTW...I need a pen name...LOL...suggestions, please.

2 comments:

  1. Give me a few days and I'll see what I can come up with. Always keep in mind that bookstores usually have their books in alphabetical order and you decide who you'd like to be seated by :) Love you and I can't wait to read the first draft. Hey...you be my beta reader and I'll be your beta reader. What more could be perfect?

    ReplyDelete